Marketing Coordinator – Digital Engagement
Established in 1870, the Port Adelaide Football Club is one of Australia's leading sporting organisations with a proud, successful history in both the AFL and SANFL competitions.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Marketing Coordinator – Digital Engagement to join our fun and innovative digital media team. The successful candidate will have a mix of marketing, digital media and content production skills, with plenty of great ideas to entertain and engage our fans.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager - Digital, the successful candidate will understand the digital marketing landscape, be passionate about producing interesting content and driving digital innovation to strategically engage and grow our supporter base.
Specific responsibilities include:
The key responsibilities for the Marketing Coordinator – Digital Engagement are;
- Engage and help expand our fan base through the development of interesting, strategic and creative content across the club’s digital channels;
- Day-to-day running of the club’s social media platforms;
- Drive club-wide marketing strategies and objectives across website, app, social media and paid media.
- Plan and execute regular, creative and strategically grounded content for the club’s digital platforms (both football and non-football content) – written and visual including video;
- Manage video production including but not limited to executive producing, interviewing and storyboarding video projects (both football and non-football content).
Website and App development
- Manage the club’s desktop and mobile website to enhance user experience, encourage visitation and increase fan engagement through design and updates;
- Assist in updating and creating content for our app including exclusive and innovative member only initiatives.
Stats and Reporting
- Maintain and update detailed campaign and platform reports, particularly for social media platforms, website and app;
- Report statistics on fan engagement activity to internal team and wider business including Board reports.
Qualifications/ Required experience
- 2 + years’ experience in a marketing/digital media role.
- Tertiary qualifications in Media or Marketing.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of football as a game and the landscape of the league.
- CMS and social media management experience.
- Demonstrated experience in building and engaging digital communities.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office and Adobe including Photoshop.
- Ability to develop good internal and external working relationships.
- Ability to deliver timely solutions and develop strong relationships with different levels of staff, senior management across the organisation and external clients.
- Exceptional attention to detail, high organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to carry out duties autonomously, and work effectively in a team environment.
- Flexible and adaptable to work outside core hours.
- Experience in video production (Desirable).
Similar experience in a marketing/digital/media role is essential and experience in a football or sport environment will be highly favourable. Experience in video production and/or Adobe Suite is preferable.
Flexibility and availability to work outside of standard working hours including game days, club events and interstate travel is a requirement of the role.
In return, the Port Adelaide Football Club offers an exciting and innovative culture to work in with attractive benefits and opportunities.
We are seeking a swift recruitment, so please send your application to Kate Siemionow, HR Advisor at https://portadelaidefc-external.applynow.net.au/jobs/PAFC16 by Wednesday 17 April 2019.